Daily Current Affairs 27 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 27 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 27 January 2019
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee, social activist late Nanaji Deshmukh and music maestro late Bhupen Hazarika conferred the country’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna.
- Nepal’s Rohit Paudel breaks Sachin Tendulkar’s 29-year-old record, becomes youngest to hit international half-century.
- ‘Nari Shakti’ is the Oxford Dictionaries 2018 Hindi Word of the Year.
- Dairy major Amul for the first time has launched camel milk in select Gujarat markets — Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad and the Kutch.
- Lance Naik Nazir Ahmad Wani has been posthumously awarded ‘Ashok Chakra’, India’s highest peace time gallantry award.
- The Kerala government will soon launch a ‘Pravasi Dividend Pension Scheme’ to provide regular pension to Non Resident Keralites.
- ‘Operation Olympics’, an expert programme to train athletes in 11 disciplines has commenced in Kerala, Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan said.
- Teejan Bai, Ismail Omar Guelleh, Anilkumar Manibhai Naik, Balwant Moreshwar Purandare will be honoured with Padma Vibhushan.
- Michel Legrand, Oscar-winning composer, dies aged 86.
- Assam government has conferred the Republic Day Journalism Award 2019 to veteran journalist and former editor Dhirendra Nath Chakraborty.
GK updates 27 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary