Daily Current Affairs 27 June 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 27 June 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 27 June 2020
- MSME Day 2020| Micro-, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Day: June 27
- Sachin Bansal’s (Flipkart co-founder) financial services startup Navi launched a money lending app to provide instant personal loans.
- India slips to 77th rank, accounts for 0.06% of all foreign funds with Swiss banks
- Maharashtra government announces Maha Parwana plan to attract fresh investments in industries
- Raksha Rajya Mantri Shri Shripad Naik inaugurates two-day Defence Conclave 2020 Gujarat
- SOLV launches credit card for MSMEs with Standard Chartered Bank
- IAS Officer Vini Mahajan replaces Karan Avtar to become Punjab’s first woman chief secretary
- Russia plans to take first tourist on space walk in 2023
- IOC launches battery swapping facility for quick recharge of electric vehicles
- Chhattisgarh launches Godhan Nyay Yojana; becomes first Indian state to produce cow dung from cattle owners
- Rahul Dravid beats Sachin Tendulkar to emerge as India’s greatest Test batsman in Wisden poll
- NASA Names Headquarters After ‘Hidden Figure’ Mary W. Jackson
- 1971 war hero Vir Chakra awardee Sqn. Ldr. Parvez Jamasji passes away
GK updates 27 June 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary