Daily Current Affairs 27 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 27 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 27 March 2020
- The World Theatre Day is celebrated globally every year on March 27.
- Jana SFB launches UPI QR-based loan instalment payment facility.
- IIFTC Tourism Impact Award 2020 Goes to Zoya Akhtar for ‘Outstanding Contribution to World Film Tourism’.
- Indore, India’s Cleanest City, Opts for Drones to Sanitise City amid Coronavirus Scare.
- Odisha to set up largest coronavirus hospital in the country.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is setting up a fund to assist rehabilitation of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra partners with Fit India.
- US launches advanced high frequency satellite AEHF-6 for military communication.
- ‘Top Chef Masters’ winner Floyd Cardoz dies after coronavirus diagnosis.
- Satyajit Ray’s associate, veteran photographer Nemai Ghosh dies at 86.
- Renowned artist and architect Satish Gujral dies at 94.
- Brahmakumaris Chief Dadi Janki Passes Away.
GK updates 27 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary