Daily Current Affairs 28 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 28 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 28 August 2020
- First marine ambulance ‘Pratheeksha’ launched in Kerala
- IIT Alumni Council to build world’s largest, fastest hybrid quantum computer
- Kevin Mayer resigns as TikTok CEO
- Commerce Minister launched ‘prototype’ of National GIS-enabled Land Bank System
- 51st International Film Festival of India (IFFI) will be held in Goa, from 20th to 28th November
- Dwayne Bravo becomes first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20s
- AIFC and Football Coaches Australia sign MoU for development of game
- Former Supreme Court judge Justice A R Lakshmanan died at 78
- Computer pioneer Arnold Spielberg, Steven Spielberg’s Father died at 103
GK updates 28 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary