Daily Current Affairs 28 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 28 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 28 December 2018
- Madhya Pradesh’s Divya Patidar Joshi crowned Mrs. India 2018 title.
- Isolated Turkmenistan launches first messaging app BizBarde.
- 41st Meeting of Central Sanctioning and Monitoring Committee Held in New Delhi.
- Justice Praveen Kumar appointed acting Chief Justice of Andhra High Court.
- SPJIMR will host the 12th Annual ISDSI Conference. The theme of this international conference is “Data Driven Decision Making in the Digital Age”.
- Nepal caps expenditure of its citizens in India. Imposed a monthly limit on the amount of Indian currency its citizen can spend in India.
- Indian Boxing: CA Kuttappa new chief coach for men, Vikas Krishan out of camp after pro plunge.
- Croatia soccer star Luka Modric has been chosen Balkan athlete of the year.
- 26thNational Children’s Science Congress begins in Bhubaneswar inaugurated by CM Naveen Patnaik.
- India announces Rs 4,500 crore assistance to Bhutan.
- New Robot USTAAD By Indian Railways Can Check Trains For Technical Glitches.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank launches “Banking Services on WhatsApp”.
GK updates 28 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary