Daily Current Affairs 28 June 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 28 June 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 28 June 2020
- World Oceans Day: June 28
- Coronavirus | Government approves use of dexamethasone
- Micheal Martin Becomes Ireland’s Prime Minister as Rival Parties Ally
- Piyush Goyal chairs 49th Governing Council Meeting of National Productivity Council
- Vietnam to host 36th ASEAN Summit remotely
- Agra-based company bags license for manufacturing NavRakshak PPEs, targets one million units a year
- PhonePe partners with ICICI Bank on UPI multi-bank model
- Sidbi sets up fund to facilitate free onboarding of MSMEs on TReDS platform
- On the call of Prime Minister, Culture Ministry to celebrate “Sankalp Parva” to plant trees from 28th June to 12 July 2020
- Madhya Pradesh to launch ‘Kill Corona campaign’ from July 1 to screen entire population
GK updates 28 June 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary