Daily Current Affairs 28 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 28 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 28 March 2020
- Moody’s cuts India growth forecast to 2.5%.
- Goa first to launch self-assessment tool for Covid-19.
- NTPC concludes acquisition of govt’s stake in THDC, NEEPCO.
- UN launches Global Humanitarian Response Plan to fight COVID-19.
- IRS officers KM Prasad and SK Gupta appointed CBDT board members.
- CRISIL cuts India’s FY21 growth forecast to 3.5% amid coronavirus outbreak.
- Army Chief starts ‘Operation Namaste’ to fight against coronavirus.
- IIT Gandhinagar launches Project ‘Isaac’ to engage students in creative projects during Corona lockdown.
- Abbott launches 5-minute Covid-19 test for use almost anywhere.
- Jaipur’s Sawai Man Singh hospital tests serving robot.
GK updates 28 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary