Daily Current Affairs 29 August 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 29 August 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 29 August 2020
- National sports day 2020: August 29
- Telugu Language Day 2020: August 29
- International Day against Nuclear Tests 2020: August 29
- Eklavya Model Residential School teacher Ms. Sudha Painuli selected for National Award to Teachers2020
- Noor Inayat Khan, a World War 2 spy and descendant of ruler Tipu Sultan, became the first Indian origin woman to be honoured with the Blue Plaque in the UK.
- State Bank of India has got global recognition for HR initiative ‘Nayi Disha’
- CISF launches ‘Pension Corner’ app for its retired personnel
- Sri Lanka’s Tharanga Paranavitana retires from international cricket
- Black Panther star Chadwick Boseman dies of cancer aged 43
GK updates 29 August 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary