Daily Current Affairs 29 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 29 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 29 December 2018
- ICICI Topped List Of Banks Penalising Staff For Fraud in 2015-2017: RBI data.
- Indian Oil, ONGC, NTPC most profitable central public sector units in FY18.
- With $38 billion foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2018, India pips China for the first time in 20 years.
- Ambika Prasad Panda has been appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL).
- The Union government declared the Khalistan Liberation Force (KLF) a banned organisation.
- RBI launches ‘Survey on Retail Payment Habits of Individuals (SRPHi)’ to capture retail payment habits in 6 cities.
- Government infuses Rs 2159 crore in United Bank of India.
- RBI allows Small Industries Development Bank of India to use an existing Rs 1000-crore corpus for lending to MFIs.
- US explorer Colin O’Brady completes first unaided solo trek of Antarctica.
- President of India Inaugurates the 12th Global Healthcare Summit in Mumbai.
- Cabinet Approves Death Penalty For Aggravated Sexual Assault Of Children, Plus Other Amendments To POCSO Act.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid foundation stone of a medical college at Ghazipur in Uttar Pradesh.
- Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar Das completed four years in office, becoming the first chief minister to reach that milestone in the state.
GK updates 29 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary