Daily Current Affairs 29 July 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 29 July 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 29 July 2020
- International Tiger Day 2020: July 29
- DST selects Bengaluru startup Acculi Labs for developing COVID risk assessment app ‘Lyfas’ COVID score.
- India’s first solar-powered ferry ‘Aditya’ has won the prestigious Gustave Trouve Award.
- Green-Ag project launched in Mizoram which aims to catalyse sustainable transformation of agriculture.
- Guwahati gets Northeast’s first manhole cleaning robot ‘BANDICOOT’
- Bombay Flying Club becomes India’s first DGCA-approved drone training school.
- First batch of 5 Rafale Jets land at IAF Air Base in Ambala.
- Earth Sciences Ministry announces National Awards for excellence in Earth System Science
- IMF grants $4.3 billion to South Africa in biggest coronavirus loan
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC) signs agreement with IIT-Kanpur for research, training in smart grid technology.
- CSIR, Unnat Bharat Abhiyan-IIT Delhi and Vijnana Bharati sign a tripartite MoU
- Union Cabinet Approves New Education Policy 2020
- MoES-Knowledge Resource Centre Network (KRCNet) Launched
- England fast bowler Stuart Broad becomes seventh bowler to take 500 Test wickets
- Jamie Vardy wins Premier League’s Golden Boot award
- Bangladesh Fast Bowler Kazi Anik Islam Handed Two-Year Doping Ban
GK updates 29 July 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary