Daily Current Affairs 29 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 29 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 29 March 2020
- North Macedonia joins North Atlantic Treaty Organization as 30th Ally.
- PM Cares Fund set up for COVID-19 like national emergency situations.
- Nagaland CM launches Self Declaration COVID-19 App.
- Apple launches app, website for COVID-19 screening.
- Study shows good results with plasma treatment for COVID-19.
- India’s GDP likely to grow at just 2% in 2020-21: ICRA.
- BP Kanungo was reappointed as the Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India.
- Indian shot putter Navin Chikara suspended for 4 years IAAF for doping violation.
- UP CM constitutes ‘Team-11’ to beat corona.
- America’s civil rights leader Joseph Lowery passed away at 98.
GK updates 29 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary