Daily Current Affairs 30 December 2018 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 30 December 2018. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 30 December 2018
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the International Rice Research Institute’s South Asia Regional Centre (ISARC) campus in Varanasi.
- Proposals of several states approved for implementation of Mahila Police Volunteer Scheme.
- Railways will build the country’s first vertical-lift bridge connecting Rameswaram in Arabian Sea to mainland India.
- RBI upgrades Esaf Small Finance Bank as scheduled bank.
- Gross NPAs jump to 11.2% or Rs 10.39 trillion in FY18: RBI Report.
- Pakistan Cabinet approves issuance of ‘Panda bonds’ in Chinese currency.
- Shehu Shagari, Former Nigerian President, Dies at 93.
- The State-run MNJ Institute of Oncology and Regional Cancer Centre here has entered the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Norman Gimbel, the Oscar- and Grammy-winning lyricist, has died at the age of 91.
- Uzbekistan promotes 2019 as year of investment in backdrop of wider business with India.
- A postal stamp dedicated to Nabin Chandra Das, inventor of Rasogolla, West Bengal’s spongy, syrupy round-shaped sweet, was launched.
- The Delhi Police became the first police force in the country to digitize all malkhanas, rooms for keeping seized arms and ammunition.
- United Nations adopts two Russia sponsored resolutions backed by India on International Information Security.
- The Union Cabinet approved the draft National Commission for Indian Systems of Medicine (NCIM) Bill, 2018.
GK updates 30 December 2018 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary