Daily Current Affairs 30 June 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 30 June 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 30 June 2020
- International Day of Parliamentarism: June 30
- International Asteroid Day: June 30
- India, World Bank sign loan agreements for housing sector in Tamil Nadu
- India Bans 59 Chinese apps for safety, security and integrity of India
- Beta version of PM Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi ‘PM SVANidhi’ portal launched
- PM extends free food grains scheme “Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojana” till November 2020
- Kiren Rijiju launches NADA app to help athletes stay updated about banned substances
- NFL launches five Mobile Soil Testing Labs for testing the soil samples at farmers’ doorstep
- Maharashtra launched the world’s largest plasma therapy trials for COVID-19 – Project Platina
- Asia’s first-ever Continuous Galvanized Rebar manufacturing facility launched in Punjab
- Madhya Pradesh launches ‘Hamara Ghar-Hamara Vidyalaya’ campaign
- Swiggy launches its own digital wallet with ICICI Bank Called ‘Swiggy Money’
- Former Germany and Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez announces retirement
GK updates 30 June 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary