Daily Current Affairs 30 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 30 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 30 March 2020
- Indian govt launched CoWin-20, Corona Kavach apps to mitigate community spread.
- Northern Railways makes first prototype of hospital isolation coach.
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) today unveiled a new logo which bears the signages of all the three PSU banks.
- National Book Trust to launch Corona Studies Series books.
- SpaceX wins NASA award to supply lunar space station.
- Private lender ICICI Bank has launched its banking services on WhatsApp.
- National Teleconsultation Centre has been launched by the Health Minister, Harsh Vardhan.
- Retired Air Vice Marshal Chandan Singh Rathore passes away.
GK updates 30 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary