Daily Current Affairs 31 January 2019 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 31 January 2019. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 31 January 2019
- Piyush Goyal awarded Carnot Prize for “pathbreaking transformations in India’s energy sector”.
- Punit Goenka, managing director and CEO of Zee Entertainment (ZEE) has been elected as the new chairman of TV Viewership measurement company, BARC India.
- Narendra Modi dedicated to the nation the National Salt Satyagraha Memorial and Museum at Dandi in Gujarat’s Navsari district on Mahatma Gandhi’s 71st death anniversary.
- ‘Swachh Hyderabad’ gets ODF++ status.
- Maharashtra government launches campaign against measles, rubella.
- An eight-member search panel formed to select members of anti-corruption ombudsman Lokpal Tuesday held its first meeting, The committee, headed by former Supreme Court judge Ranjana Prakash Desai.
- Bhagwant Mann To Take Over As AAP’s Punjab Chief.
- Dubai named the world’s busiest International Airport.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank launches KisanSuvidha loan product for small and marginal farmers.
- ICC Declares Warm-Up Fixtures For World Cup 2019 is to be played in England and Wales.
- UAE, Saudi Arabian central banks launch common digital currency called ‘Aber’.
GK updates 31 January 2019 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary