Daily Current Affairs 31 March 2020 – Current affairs is all about discussion of news stories that have recently occurred or are ongoing all around the world at the time of broadcast. We cover all the information that related to National, international, sports, important Days, appointments, agreements, obituary etc.
Now a days, Knowledge on current affairs is compulsory. It plays an important role in one’s life especially for those who are preparing for Competitive Exams. Here we are providing Daily Current affairs on daily basis, GK updates 31 March 2020. It will be very helpful to the Exam aspirants to prepare the notes.
Daily Current Affairs 31 March 2020
- IIT Bombay develops ‘CORONTINE’ mobile app for tracking COVID-19 quarantine patients.
- Jharkhand govt launches PRAGYAAM app for delivery of essential services amid lockdown.
- Tata Power JV commences commercial operations of 178 MW Shuakhevi HPP in Georgia.
- DRDO has designed a casualty evacuation bag to transport or isolate persons infected with Covid-19.
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has introduced the ‘Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020’ to enable companies make good of any filing-related defaults.
- Rajasthan Police launches a mobile app “RajCop citizens app” for permitting movement during lockdown.
- Andhra Pradesh govt sets up Mobile Hand-wash facilities for Slum Dwellers amidst lockdown.
- Japanese comedian Ken Shimura passes away due to coronavirus.
- Tamil Folk Singer and Actress Paravai Muniyamma Passes Away.
GK updates 31 March 2020 Current affairs
In every competitive exam there will be some questions related to GK updates and Daily current affairs. It is the deciding factor in many Examinations. It has a major contribution in scoring. Candidate can score maximum marks in less time in the exam. So, it is a definite topic to clear any competitive exam and secure a job. It will be useful to Crack the exams such as Civil Service Exam, Bank exams (IBPS, SBI), SSC Recruitment Exams (CGL, CHSL), Railway Recruitment Exams, Entrance Exams and other competitive Exams conducted by state Public service commission.
Click here for THE HINDU Paper Editorial Vocabulary