DSC 2012 – AP Teachers Recruitment Test TRT 2012 @ apdsc.cgg.gov.in

By | February 2, 2012

Commissioner and Director of School Education Andhra Pradesh

AP DSC 2012 Notification for Recruitment of 21343 Teachers

applications are invited Online through the proforma  application  to  be  made  available  on  website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in)  from 16-02-2012  to  17-03-2012  for recruitment of 21343 Teachers to the posts of School Assistants, Secondary  Grade  Teachers,  Language  Pandits,  Physical Education Teachers  in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Municipalities in the State through District Selection Committee.

Andhra Pradesh DSC 2012 Official website: http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in

Click here for District Wise/ Category wise Vacancies (DSC-2012)

Important Dates for AP DSC TRT 2012:

Starting date for submission of DSC 2012 application online is 16-02-2012

The last date for submission of DSC 2012 Online application is 17-03-2012

Vacancies in each district will be available on web site (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in) from 10.02.2012.

DSC TRT 2012 Written Test Initial Key/ Answers: within 10 days from date of examination

DSC TRT 2012 Question Paper Final Key: within 2 weeks from date of Publishing Initial Key

The details of DSC 2012 Eligibility, Qualifications, Age limit, rule of reservation, Age relaxation, Application Fee Payment, How to apply for AP DSC TRT 2012, DSC 2012 Selection Process, DSC TRT 2012 School Assistant (SA)/ Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)/ Physical Education Teachers (PET)/ Language Pandits (LP) Written test pattern & Syllabus are   given   in AP DSC 2012 Teachers Recruitment Notification (21343 Posts).

DSC 2012 Application Fee Payment:

The applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.250/- towards application processing and Teachers Recruitment Test for each post through APONLINE or e-seva centers between 16-02-2012 and 16-03-2012.

How to Apply for DSC 2012 Teachers Recruitment Test TRT 2012:

All eligible candidates are requested to apply online for AP DSC 2012 Teachers Recruitment Test – TRT 2012 through DSC 2012 Official website http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in from 16-02-2012 to 17-03-2012. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.

Click here to Apply Online for AP DSC Teachers Recruitment 2012

Schedule of DSC 2012 Written Test (Teachers Recruitment Test – TRT):

Category of post (All Media)



School Assistant SA-Languages 26-08-2012 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
School Assistant SA-Non-Languages 26-08-2012 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) 27-08-2012 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Language Pandit (LP) 27-08-2012 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM
Physical Education Teacher (PET) 27-08-2012 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
Special Schools – School Assistant(Language) 28-08-2012 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
Special Schools – School Assistant(Non -Language) 28-08-2012 02.00 PM to 04.30 PM


DSC 2012 Teachers Recruitment Selection Process:

The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test (Teachers Recruitment Test – TRT 2012) and remaining 20% for APTET score for all the posts, except Physical Education Teacher for which the total 100 marks shall be for the written test only.

DSC 2012 Teachers Recruitment Test TRT hall tickets:

The Teachers Recruitment Test TRT 2012 Hall Tickets   will   be available   on website (http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in). The Candidate shall download their e-hall tickets and shall appear for DSC 2012 written test.

Click here to download DSC TRT 2012 SGT/ PET/ School Assistant/ Langauge Pandit Hall Tickets

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.