The qualified candidates of EAMCET-2011 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one the Help Line Centers (HLCs) and as per the schedule given under. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the EAMCET 2011 Counselling Website and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
EAMCET 2011 Engineering Web Counselling official website: http://apeamcet.nic.in
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on EAMCET 2011 Counseling official Website.
Click here for EAMCET 2011 Engineering Web Counselling Procedure
Click here for EAMCET 2011 Counselling Help Line Centers List – for OC/BC/SC Candidates
Click here for Engineering 2011 Cunselling HLCs List – for ST Candidates
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY ALL CANDIDATES:
All original certificates like Intermediate Memo- cum-Pass Certificate, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, VI to Inter Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2011 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board— Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service men) Identity card and Discharge book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are only eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports – To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master. Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by RDO/Asst. Collector of their place of Residence.
Fee to be paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST). 2. Tuition fee to be paid (After Allotment): University Colleges-Rs. 10,000/- Private & Self-financed Engineering & Pharmacy Colleges- Rs.31,000/-. As per the Govt. Memo.No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010, dated 19.07.2011 of Social Welfare Department, Any student, whose family income is less than Rs.1.00 lakh per annum, is eligible for a scholarship. Further “The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for sanction of Scholarships subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government.”
EAMCET 2011 Engineering Counseling Dates/ Schedule
A. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian)
ONLY AT SANKETIKA VIDYA BHAVAN, HYDERABAD TIME: 9.00 AM
*PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCC- National Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
B. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION (FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY)
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with **.
Engineering 2011 counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification & Exercising Options
Reporting Time: 9.00 AM on Everyday
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: http:\\apeamcet.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
LAST ++ Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared in EAMCET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Intermediate Marks. Candidates can change the frozen options once again if they so desire, on 10.08.2011 (From Rank 1 to Last) at HLC’s only and this is the final opportunity for changing the options and options recorded in the Server on the last day of the schedule alone will be considered for allotment of seats.
Note: The candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
1) Allotments will be placed in Website http://apeamcet.nic.in on 14.08.2011 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number (Registration Number), Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
4) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank.
5) Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
6) Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.