HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 03 February 2019 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
Click here for Daily Current Affairs | GK updates
HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 03 February 2019
THERE WILL BE NO EDITORIAL COLUMN ON SUNDAY
The Hindu Wordlist 03 February 2019
- Delhi hospital offers a soothingtherapy by tuning into music
- Officials summoned
- ATK-Jamshepur in intriguingbattle
- Oui Sauvagetriumphs in main event
- ‘Sovereignrating profile to be based on post-poll Budget’
- Tangled food: forest animals near villages ‘gulp’down plastic
- Temples staveoff extinction of turtles here
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: having a gently calming effect.|
|Meaning: make an effort to produce (a particular quality or reaction) from within oneself.
Synonyms : muster, gather, collect, rally,
|Meaning: arousing one’s curiosity or interest; fascinating.|
Synonyms : savage
|. Meaning a supreme ruler, especially a monarch.
Synonyms : crowned head, head of state, potentate,
|Meaning : swallow (drink or food) quickly or in large mouthfuls, often audibly.
Synonyms : swallow, quaff, swill down, down
|Meaning: break something by forcing it inwards or piercing it roughly.
Synonyms : splinter, shiver, fracture