HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 05 April 2020 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
Click here for Daily Current Affairs | GK updates
HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 05 April 2020
THERE WILL BE NO EDITORIAL COLUMN ON SUNDAY
The Hindu Wordlist 05 April 2020
- Pandemic drives oncologists to tweak cancer treatments
- 16 who attended Tablighi Jamaat congregation test positive in State
- Pak. vows to appeal against acquittal of Omar Sheikh
- A baffling death in Bagalkot
- Pandemics and prejudice
- Ophthalmologist’s Delhi visit causes anxiety
- An e-Pass to ensure hassle-free provision
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning : a medical practitioner qualified to diagnose and treat tumours.|
|Meaning : a group of people assembled for religious worship.
Synonyms : parishioners, parish
|Meaning : a judgement or verdict that a person is not guilty of the crime with which they have been charged.
Synonyms : absolution, clearing
|Meaning : impossible to understand; perplexing.|
|Meaning : preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.
Synonyms : preconception
|Meaning : a specialist in the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of disorders and diseases of the eye.|
|Meaning : without problems or bother|