HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 13 January 2019 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
Click here for Daily Current Affairs | GK updates
HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 13 January 2019
THERE WILL BE NO EDITORIAL COLUMN ON SUNDAY
The Hindu Wordlist 13 January 2019
- Illegal sale of lottery tickets resurfaces in Tiruchi
- ‘Legacy person’ clause hits those left out of NRC draft
- Mild tremors at Piduguralla
- Rumblings continue in CBI, two officials to challenge transfers
- Digital e-Choupal set to turn aggregator, offer more services
- Nath ‘forgives’ teacher for derogatory comment
- World order on a shaky foundation right now, says Pakistani diplomat
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: put a new coating on or re-form (a surface, especially a road).|
|Meaning: an amount of money or property left to someone in a will.
Synonyms: bequest, inheritance, heritage, bequeathal, bestowal, benefaction
|Meaning: an involuntary quivering movement.
Synonyms: tremble, shake, quivering, quiver
|Meaning: an early indication or rumour of dissatisfaction or incipient change.|
|Meaning: a company that negotiates with producers of a utility service such as electricity on behalf of groups of consumers.|
|Meaning: showing a critical or disrespectful attitude.
Synonyms: disparaging, denigratory, belittling, diminishing, slighting
|Meaning: an official representing a country abroad.
Synonyms: ambassador, envoy, emissary, consul, attaché, plenipotentiary