HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 17 May 2020 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
Click here for Daily Current Affairs | GK updates
HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 17 May 2020
THERE WILL BE NO EDITORIAL COLUMN ON SUNDAY
The Hindu Wordlist 17 May 2020
- Rescued toddler tests positive
- Manipuris elated as arrangements made to send them home
- Depression may intensify into cyclonic storm
- Govt. draws flak for decision to shut down
- ‘Studying at home hampers prep for competitive exams’
- Stalin shedding crocodile tears on COVID-19 situation
- Body of infant exhumed
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning : a young child who is just beginning to walk.|
|Meaning : make (someone) ecstatically happy.
Synonyms : thrilled, exhilarated, happy
|Meaning : become or make more intense.
Synonyms : escalate
|Meaning : strong criticism.
Synonyms : criticism, censure
|Meaning : hinder or impede the movement or progress of.
Synonyms : hinder, obstruct, impede
|Meaning : dig out (something buried, especially a corpse) from the ground.
Synonyms : disinter, dig up, unearth