HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 31 July 2020 and English Vocabulary based on The Hindu daily newspaper. Here we are listed the words used in The HINDU Editorial and providing the usage of words for easy learning. So that it will become very easy to improve vocabulary and learn new words.
Click here for Daily Current Affairs | GK updates
HINDU Editorial Vocabulary 31 July 2020
- Centre has the giant task of building a consensus on the many ambitious plans
- The NEP 2020 is the first omnibus policy
- need only adequate resourcing
- Among the many imperatives
- those living in the densest urban agglomerations
- irrespective of peaks and ebbs in daily caseloads
|Word||Meaning & Synonyms|
|Meaning: a general agreement.
Synonyms: agreement, harmony, concord
|Meaning: comprising several items.|
|Meaning: satisfactory or acceptable in quality or quantity.
Synonyms: sufficient, enough, ample
|Meaning: an essential or urgent thing.
Synonyms: vital, crucial, critical
|Meaning: a mass or collection of things; an assemblage.
Synonyms: collection, mass, cluster, lump
|Meaning: gradually decrease.
Synonyms: diminish, dwindle, wane