ICET 2011 Certificate verification & Option Exercise Web counselling Notification
Integrated Common Entrance Test ICET 2011 Web Counselling Notification for Admissions into MBA/ MCA Courses in the Colleges of AP has been released on 14th August 2011. The qualified candidates of ICET-2011 are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The list of Help Line centres, the distribution of Ranks for each Help Line Centre for Certificate Verification and all other details are placed in the detailed Notification of ICET 2011 Web Counselling. Candidates are informed to visit this website before they start for Certificate Verification.
ICET 2011 Web counseling official website: http://apicet.nic.in/
Eligibility: Candidates who secured 50% (For OC) and 45% (SC/ST/BC) in aggregate in Degree or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission.
Certificates to be produced by All Candidates:
All original certificates like Degree Marks Memos and Pass Certificate, Intermediate Marks Memo, S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo, IX to Degree Study Certificate, Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2011 and Caste Certificate issued by competent authority. PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority candidates should produce their respective certificates.
Fee to be paid: (At the Time of ICET 2011 Certificate Verification):
1. Processing Fee: Rs.600/- (OC/BC), Rs.300/-(SC/ST).
2. Tuition fee to be paid (After Allotment): University: MBA-Rs. 10,000/-, MCA- Rs. 12,500/- , Private & Self-Financed (MBA & MCA)-Rs.27000/- per annum. “As per the Govt. Memo.No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010-3, dated 12.08.2011 of Social Welfare Department, “The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee (RTF) subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government (Whose parental income is up to 1 lakh per annum).
A. Centralized ICET 2011 Certificate Verification (For PH/CAP/NCC/Sports & Games/Anglo Indian)
Centre: Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Hyderabad Time: 9.00 AM
*PH – (V)-Visually Handicapped, (H)-Hearing impaired Handicapped, (O)-Orthopedically handicapped, NCC- National Cadet Cops; Sports- Sports & Games; CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel. It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates.
B. Decentralized ICET Certificate Verification 2011 (For SC/ST/BC/OC/Minority)
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres as per the schedule given below. However, Certificate verification of ST Category Candidates will be done in Help Line Centres only indicated with ** (For details visit website: http://apicet.nic.in)
ICET 2011 Counselling Schedule for Certificate Verification & Exercising Options for All Locations:
Reporting Time: 9.00AM on Everyday
ICET 2011 Counselling & certificate Verification Help Line Centres (HLC)
Candidates are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre in one location, the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise and placed on website: http:\\apICET.nic.in and hence they are informed to attend for certificate verification in the HLC where their ranks are mentioned.
LAST ++ Means: Including not qualified/ not appeared ICET Minority candidates who have already applied to Convener based on Qualifying Examination Marks. Candidates can change the frozen options once again if they so desire, on 28.08.2011 (From Rank 1 to Last) from any Internet Centre and this is the final opportunity for changing the options and options recorded in the Server on the last day of the schedule alone will be considered for allotment of seats.
ICET 2011 Web Conselling Seat Allotment:
1) Allotments will be placed in Website http://apicet.nic.in on 30.08.2011 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number (Registration Number), Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in Candidate Login.
3) Download the allotment order and read the instructions printed and also download challan form for payment of fee.
4) Pay the fees if any, in any Branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank.
5) Report to the allotted college on the date mentioned in the allotment order.
6) Failure to report in the allotted college by the date stipulated will automatically result in cancellation of seat and candidate has no claim on the seat allotted.