Now a days Low Back pain is the most common physical problem which impacts not only on our active life but also on our psychological point of view.
Almost every Human being had at least one time experience with Low Back pain in his lifetime at any age of his Life journey.
LOW BACK PAIN TYPES
Low Back pain is divided into two categories
- Mechanical pain: 90 % of Population comprises it.
- Non-Mechanical Pain: 10% of Population may experience this.
LOW BACK PAIN CAUSES
The main cause of low back pain is unspecified but it thought to be Muscle strain or Injury to ligaments in and around the lower back.
LOW BACK PAIN EXAMINATION
- Physical examination should be mandatory.
- Sometimes X-ray or MRI or CT scan may be necessary to rule out the accurate problem.
LOW BACK PAIN TREATMENT
- Exercise is the Effective way of treating Low back pain.
- NSAIDS (Pain Killers) may be Helpful but recent study shows that “no good for back pain” (Source; http://www.bbc.com/news/health-32132377.)
- PHYSIOTHERAPY; It combines with exercise and physical modalities like ultrasonic therapy, Laser therapy, lumbar traction, Taping,
- Surgery may be indicated in Spinal disc lesions to treat low back pain.
LOW BACK PAIN TIPS
- Avoid Being Overweight.
- Avoid improper positions while sleeping, sitting or even in your journey and make sure you that maintain straight Spine.
- Avoid High heels offered Footwear.
- Try to be active as much as you can.