Rajasthan Medical and Health Services Recruitment 2016
Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Rajasthan inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 7851 vacancies of various Posts. Interested candidtes must send their online applications before the last date of receipt of same will be reached.
|Name Of The Post||No. of Post|
|Nursing Tutor(College Nursing Kota)||09|
|Sr. Sanitary Inspector||31|
|Nursing Midwifery Tutor State Nodal Center||02|
|Ayurveda Medical officer||668|
|Homeo Medical Officer||121|
|Unani Medical Officer||109|
|Ayush Doctor RBSK||1024|
Candidates must have passed Senior Secondary / Graduate degree / Diploma in relevant filed from the recognized university or board.
- Age of the job hunters who are going to apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment should not be less than 18 years (for all posts) and not more than 55 years for Ayush Doctor RBSK and 35 years for all other posts as on 01 January 2016.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to eligible candidates as per Rules of Rajasthan Medical & Health Department (Government of Rajasthan).
- For General Category aspirants- Rs. 750/-
- For other backward category- Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST category candidates- Rs. 500/-
- For other category/ women applicants- Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: written test or personal Interview
How to Apply for Rajswasthya Recruitment:
Candidates must apply online through Rajswasthya official website http://rajswasthya.nic.in or https://sihfw.online-ap1.com.
Apply online@ https://sihfw.online-ap1.com/
- Closing Date For Apply Online: 12th February 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Examination fee through E-Mitra: 13th February 2016
For more details regarding Rajswasthya Recruitment 2016, vacancy detail, qualification requirement, selection process, age limitation, pay scale, application procedure etc refer detailed notification link given below.