RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 28th March 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 28th March 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 28th March 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1
(09.00 to 10.30)
(12.30 to 14.00)
(16.00 to 17.30)
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC 28th March 2016 Question Paper & Key – Evening 3rd Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 28th March 2016 in the 3rd Shift (Evening) with solutions are given below.
1) Thomas Cup Related to ?
2) Dadasaheb phalke award 2015
3) Colour Of octopus blood?
4) Other name of chanakya?
Kautilya, vishnu guptha
5) 2014 miss universe?
Palunana vega (Colombiya)
6) which metal is noble?
7) Who has given Droncharya award 2015?
Naval Singh, Anup singh, Harbans singh, Swatantar raj,Singh nihar Ameen
8) Elephanta Caves Situated in ?
Raigad (Dist) Maharastra
9) Biggest Mammal?
10) Who invented bramh samaj?
Raj Ram Mohan Rai
11) Rial is currency of which country?
12) Which river originates from western ghat?
13) which city of Australia densely populated
14) Other name of chanakya?
Vishnu gupta, Kautilya
15) Earths water cycle powered by?
16) Energy of sun by which process?
17) 20 equinox means?
18) Father of rabindra nath Tagore ?
19) Titanic belongs to which country?
UK And Ireland
20) Indian Institute of science situated at?
21) Current Chief Justice India?
- S. Thakur
22) Oscar for best animated feature film 2015?
Big Hero 6
23) New name of Bharatpur National Park?
Keoladeo Ghana National Park
24.real currecncy of which country?
- Who won 2015 Miss Universe?
- Subhash Chandra Bose father Name?
- Which soils absorbs less water?
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award first winner –
- Height of the Everest Mountain?
- World Food Day is celebrated on?
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification