RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 29th March 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 29th March 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 29th March 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1|
(09.00 to 10.30)
(12.30 to 14.00)
(16.00 to 17.30)
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC 29th March 2016 Question Paper & Key – Afternoon 2nd Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 29th March 2016 in the 2nd Shift (Afternoon) with solutions are given below.
- Swej nahar is in which country? – Egypt (Mediterranean Sea to Red Sea).
- What is graphene? – Allotrope of carbon.
- Radar full form? – RAdio Detection And Ranging
- What is umami? – 5th basic taste of tongue
- Highest grand slams winner male? – Roger Federer
- Oscar winner director from India? – Satyajit Ray
- DPT FULL FORM? – Diphtheria, Pertussis, Tetanus
- Which river flows through Karnataka and TN? -Kaveri
- 2015 TIME person of the year – Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Father of geometry -Euclid
- Zika virus spread by -Aedes mosquito
- Berlin wall demolished in which year? -1989
- Which language use ideographs? -China and Japan
- SPM full form? -Suspended Particulate Matter
- Tallest building in world? – Burj Khalifa
- Who gives oath to the President? – Chief Justice of India.
- of medals for India in 2012 Olympics? – 6 medals.
- Kamarup kingdom is in which state?- Assam
- Chief justice of India retirement age? – 65 years
- Chemical name of Baking soda? -Sodium Bicarbonate
- Lemur are found in? – Madagascar
- Chandrashekhar Limit is applied to? -Mass
- Bhimbetka caves are approximately how many years old? – 30,000 years.
- Maximum gold in Olympics by which person? – Michael Phelps.
- What is tomato? – It is a fruit
- Malavikagnimitram written by – Kalidasa
- chief election commission of India – Nasim Zaidi
- If my weight on earth is 38 kg then weight on mercury? – 14.36 Kg
- Animal with highest number of legs? – Millipede
- First Wheel is made with? – Wood
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification