RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 30th March 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 30th March 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 30th March 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1(09.00 to 10.30)||Shift 2(12.30 to 14.00)||Shift 3(16.00 to 17.30)|
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC 30th March 2016 Question Paper & Key – Morning 1st Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 30th March 2016 in the 1st Shift (Morning) with solutions are given below.
- Rajiv khel ratna award of 2015? – Sania Mirza
- Which missile successfully fired in rajastan its third generation? – Nag Anti-Tank Missile
- CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement award winner? – Syed Kirmani
- Yogini cult has its origin from which state? – Odisha
- Young India Weekly Journal started by? – Gandhiji
- Money Transfer through mobile is called? – IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
- Study of cancer? – Oncology
- Good governance day? – 25 December
- Constitution day? – 26 November
- Today Indian coins are made from? – Ferritic Stainless Steel
- Venue of cricket world cup 2019? – England and Wales.
- Hockey league 2016 is won by – Punjab Warriors.
- The exercise “meghdoot” was conducted by Indian Army at which place? – Siachen Glacier, Leh.
- Headquarter of UNO? – New York
- Pressure depends upon? – Force and Area
- Normal eye vision distance? – 6 meters
- Which freedom fighter introduced Western education? – Raja Ram Mohan Roy
- National Space Society headquarters? – Washington D.C.
- Full form of BIOS? – Basic Input Output System
- from where we get most of Vitamin-D? – Sunlight
- Which PM’s name could be seen on Indian currency notes? – Manmohan Singh.
- Capital of J&K in summer? – Srinagar.
- Full form of IFSC – Indian Financial System Code.
- Quit India was held in which year – 1942.
- Thar desert is in? – Rajasthan
- The members of rajya sabha are elected by? – Elected members of State Legislative Assemblies
- ISL Football League Champion 2015? – Chennaiyan FC
- Shimla agreement 1972 between? – Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
- Which compound in LPG gives it smell on Leakage? – Ethyl Mercaptan (Sulphur Compound)
- By which device measures the pressure? – Barometer
- Which oil is the source of Vitamin D? – Cod liver
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification