RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 31st March 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 31st March 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 31st March 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1|
(09.00 to 10.30)
(12.30 to 14.00)
(16.00 to 17.30)
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC 31st March 2016 Question Paper & Key – Evening 3rd Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 31st March 2016 in the 3rd Shift (Evening) with solutions are given below.
- Penicillin discovered by? – Alexander Fleming
- Melioidosis? – an infectious disease (found in soil and water)
- Brihadeeswara Temple built by? – Raja Raja Chola 1 (made out of Granite)
- Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is celebrated? – 9 January (return of Mahatma Gandhi from South Africa)
- Aravalli range highest peak? – Guru Shikhar
- Japanese vessel which took part in recent India China Coast guard exercise – Echigo
- Life on my terms is an Autobiography of? – Sharad Pawar
- Who said “Live as you die tomorrow, learn as live you forever” – Mahatma Gandhi
- Who is joaquin el chapo guzman? – Mexican drug lord
- 2020 Summer Olympics Venue? – Tokyo, Japan
- What’s the meaning of republic? – state in which supreme power is held by the people
- Who invented Dynamite? – Alfred Nobel
- When was theory of relativity proposed? – 1915
- Terracotta Army in which Country? – China
- What is English lvy? – Poisonous Plant
- Which Indian Scientist contradicted Einstein theory of energy (E=mc^2) – Ajay Sharma
- Lord Venkateswara Temple is situated on? – Venkatadri Hill
- Where is involuntary muscle? – In walls of internal organs
- Mycology is study of what? – Fungi
- Geodesy? – is the science of accurately measuring and understanding three fundamental properties of the Earth: its geometric shape, its orientation in space, and its gravity field
- The Common Language used in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka? – Tamil
- Author of Panchasiddhantika, Brhat Samhita? – Varahamihira
- Who were Baudhayana, Katyayana, etc.? – Ancient Indian mathematicians
- What Abalone – edible marine creature
- Who isolated DNA? – Friedrich Miescher
- What is common to Emu Ostrich Penguin Kiwi? – flightless bird
- Which is not a mammal? – lizard
- Improving genetic quality of human population – eugenics
- What is opposite of normal material…??
- Chronology Order:-vacuum-tubes, transistor, microprocessor, VLSI, ULSI
- Ethanoic Acid where?
- Why LED CFL used?
- Tectonic Plate that Indian plate separated
- Who was PM to be born in Free India?
- Namami Gange launch date?
- One question about C V Raman
- Aardvark v/s Aardwolf
- What is Aestivation?
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification