RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Answers Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 5th April 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 5th April 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 5th April 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1|
(09.00 to 10.30)
(12.30 to 14.00)
(16.00 to 17.30)
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers 5th April 2016– Afternoon Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 5th April 2016 in the 2nd Shift (Afternoon) with solutions are given below.
1) City on the bank of Nile?
2) Which element is air polluted?
Ans: Sulphur Dioxide
3) What is the function of Hydrometer?
Ans: measures the specific gravity
4) What is the Capital of Dadra & Nagar Haveli?
5) National Sports Day?
Ans: 29th August
6) Bio Diversity means?
Ans: the variety of life on Earth.
7) Hindi is National article by which article?
Ans: Article 343
8) 1024Gb means?
9) Where is Tippu Sultan Masjid situated?
10) Ultrasonic Frequency Range?
Ans: 18–22 kHz.
11) Who is the writer of the song amor bangla ?
Ans: Rabindranath Tagore
12) Language of Mughal Density?
Ans: Persian Language
13) Largest Coal Deposits in India are available in?
Ans: Damodar Valley
14) First smart city approved UT ?
Ans: New Delhi
15) The Biography of Indira Gandhi written by?
Ans: Pupul Jayakar
16) Hoolock gibbon found in which state?
Ans: North East States
17) City without planetarium?
18) Epidemiology is study of ?
Ans: the distribution and determinants of disease frequency in man
19) What is India’s literacy rate as per census 2011?
20) Who was the man of the series in 2011 cricket world cup?
Ans: Yuvraj Singh
21) Pitchblende is related to?
22) Full Form of Pdf?
Ans: Portable Document Format
23) Which Device is used to connect computer to wireless?
24) Bones around Chest are?
Ans: Rib Cage
25) Flag Code of India?
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification