RRB NTPC- Railway CBT Online Question Paper & Answers Key available now for all regions. RRB Online Computer Based Test held on 6th April 2016 in three shifts- Morning 1st Shift, Afternoon 2nd Shift, Evening 3rd Shift. Here are some questions asked in RRB Exam held on 6th April 2016. All the questions providing here are based on Memory. RRB NTPC Online Exam Question Paper & Key is given below to Download. All the readers who has written the RRB Non-Technical Exam are requested to send the Remaining questions, Test Pattern, Post their Experience, Give the Review on Type of Questions (Easy/ Moderate/ Hard), Railway Exam Analysis, RRB Expected cutoff, Minimum Qualifying Marks etc., through the comment Section Below.
RRB NTPC Exam 6th April 2016
Railway Recruitment Board – RRB conducting Computer Based Test (CBT) Online Exam from 28th March to 30th April 2016 against RRB Centralized Employment Notice CEN No: 03/2015 for the recruitment of 18252 Non-Technical Popular Category Posts. RRB NTPC Recruitment includes various post such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC), Good Guard, Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Assistant, Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA), Senior Clerk-cum-Typist, Senior Time Keeper etc.
Click here for RRB NTPC Previous Cut Off Marks
RRB Online Exam Timings
|RRB Exam Time||Shift 1
(09.00 to 10.30)
(12.30 to 14.00)
(16.00 to 17.30)
|Gate Closing Time||08.15||11.45||15.15|
|Exam Starting Time||09.00||12.30||16.00|
RRB CBT Online Exam Pattern
Total No. of Questions: 100
Online Exam Duration: 90 Minutes
Negative Marking: 1/3rd Mark will be deducted for every incorrect Answer
RRB CBT Online Exam Questions given from the following sections:
- Maths/ Quantitative Aptitude/ Numerical Aptitude
- General Studies (History, Polity, Geography)/ General Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- Current Affairs/ GENERAL Knowledge/ General Awareness (National, International Issues GK)
RRB NTPC Question Paper with Answers 6th April 2016– Afternoon Shift
GK Questions/ GS questions asked in RRB Exam 6th April 2016 in the 2nd Shift (Afternoon) with solutions are given below.
- Mac Operating System developed by? – Apple Inc.
- Binomial name of Onion? – Allium cepa
- What is Shortcut key of pasting in MS Word? – Ctrl + V
- Who built the Jantar Mantar of Delhi? – Maharaja Jai Singh II
- India’s U-19 Cricket Team Coach? – Rahul Dravid
- The Popular dance of Tamil Nadu? – Bharatnatyam
- What is the major composition of Biogas? – Methane
- What is the currency of Myanmar? – kyat
- Another name of leprosy? – Hansen’s disease
- According to 2011 census, how many people are there per sq.km? – Population density-382 persons per square kilometer
- Gagan Narang is associated with which sport? – Shooting
- Who is the father of modern Genetics? – Gregor Mendel
- Ligo a mission related to? – Black Holes
- How generator Works? – Mechanical energy into electrical energy
- In 2015 which aircraft PM Modi inaugurated? – Aero-India
- Indian parliament was constructed in which year? – 1912
- Name of Laughing Gas? – Nitrous oxide
- When did the British give independence to India? – 1947
- Dwarf planet is? – Pluto
- Louis Pasteur discovered which of the following? – Pasteurization, Vaccination for anthrax and rabies
- Loolong festival belongs to which state?
- Akash surface to air missile launched at which launch pad?
- Which of the following does not come under home ministry?
- Which of the following is not protocol? –
- How many research centres will India establish by 2020 in Antarctica?
RRB NTPC Selection Process: Single stage Computer based Test, Typing Skill Test (if needed), and Document Verification