SCCL Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus/ Pattern and Model Papers:
Here we discuss about Singareni Junior Assistant Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Syllabus/ Pattern and Model/ Previous Papers. Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) is going to conduct Junior Assistant (Clerk Grade-2) exam in the month of September 2015 (tentatively). Aspirants who are eligible for the written exam waiting for SCCL Junior Assistant Exam Model Papers.
Junior Assistant Exam date will be notified later in the Singareni official website i.e. http://scclmines.com.
This is the first time that Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) recruiting only through Written Exam. In the past selection process include both written test and Interview.
SCCL Junior Assistant Exam Pattern:
Written Exam/ Test consists of 200 Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on General English, General Mathematics, Reasoning, GK, mental Ability, Antonyms, Synonyms, Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge etc..
Duration of Exam will be mostly Two (2) hours. All questions carry equal marks. No negative marks.
WRITTEN TEST PERFORMANCE MARKS (200 OBJECTIVE TYPE MARKS) CONVERTED TO 100%.
Singareni Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus:
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs : This section include questions relating to Sports, History, Literature, Culture and Geography, Economic Scene, Polity etc.
- General Intelligence & Simple Arithmetic: The syllabus for General Intelligence would include questions of both verbal and non verbal type. The test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making.
- General English: Candidates understanding of the fundamentals of the English Language such as Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
- Arithmetic: Questions of this component will cover number system including questions on simplification, decimals, fractions, LCM, HCF, Average, Ratio and proportion, percentage, profit and loss, discount, simple interest, time and work, time and distance.
- Computer Knowledge: Basics of Computer Awareness
SCCL Junior Assistant (Clerk Grade-2) Model/ Previous Papers:
Here we provide some previous papers of various recruiting boards (like Banks Clerk, SSC, Railways etc..) conducted in the recent years regarding Junior Assistant/ Clerk cadre posts.
Candidates must practice previous year and Sample Papers so that you may be aware that what type of question comes in exam.Previous Question Papers of various organizations are given below to have a clear knowledge on questions repeatedly asked in all fields. Candidates need to practice more with different sets of papers.
Junior Assistant Model Paper (APCPDCL)