Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Exam (SSC CGL) – Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission from the eligible candidates for Combined Graduate Level Examination – CGLE 2016 for recruitment to different Group-B& Group-C posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations under Notice no: F. No. 3/1/2016–P&P-I. Interested candidates can submit their online or offline applications on or before 10.03.2016
Staff Selection Commission official website: http://ssc.nic.in
SSC Online Application websites: http://sscregistration.nic.in / http://ssconline2.gov.in
SSC CGL 2016 Vacancy Details
No. of vacancies, State wise and category wise vacancies will be announced later.
Age Limit: Age Relaxation is also applicable as per rules
|Category of posts||Age limit as on 01.08.2016|
|Assistant Section Officer||20-30 years|
|Assistant / Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant||18-27 Years|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer/ Sub-Inspector (CBI) /Sub-Inspector (NIA)/ Assistant Audit Officer||30 Years|
|Statistical Investigator Gr.II||Below 32 Years|
|Tax Assistant (CBEC)||20-27 Years|
|Sub-Inspector (CBN)||18- 25 years|
SSC CGL Eligibility criteria
- Compiler: Bachelor‟ s Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
- Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects OR Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/ Economics/ Commerce (with Statistics as a paper)
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women – No Fee)
SSC CGL Application Forms& Registration
How to Apply for SSC CGL 2016: Candidates can apply for Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGLE 2016) by Submitting Application form in both Online/ offline mode.
1. Online mode: Candidates may submit Online Applications at Website http://ssconline2.gov.in / http://sscregistration.nic.in.
Part I registration: candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details a page with Registration No. will be generated.
SSC CGL 2016 PART-I REGISTRATION: from 13.02.2016 to 10.03.2016 (5:00 PM)
Part II Registration: Candidate will have to supply Part I registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details (Transaction ID of the Bank), uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
SSC CGL 2016 PART-II REGISTRATION: from 13.02.2016 to 14.03.2016 (5.00 PM)
2. Off line Mode: Duly filled application form is to be submitted by the candidates to the concerned Regional/Sub-Regional office of the Commission keeping in view the Centre of examination chosen by him/her.
Click here to download SSC CGL 2016 Application Form
SSC CGL Important Dates
SSC CGL 2016 online application submission: 03.02.2016 to 14.03.2016
SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1Exam Date: 8th May, 2016 & 22nd May, 2016
SSC CGL 2016 Tier 2 Exam Date: on subsequent Saturday/ Sundays
For more details about SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (CGL) 2016 refer to detailed notification, which is available on Staff Selection Commission official website http://ssc.nic.in.