Telangana SI Telangana Movement Question Paper 2016. Telangana SI preliminary Exam was held on 17th April 2016. Telangana SI Question paper & answer key available at TSLPRB official website. Here we are providing some of the questions asked in TSLPRB Sub inspector Preliminary Written Test paper. Candidates can get the Telangana SI Telangana Movement Paper Questions& Answers now. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) conducted Telangana SI PWT Exam. Following Questions are the Telangana Movement Questions asked in Telangana SI Preliminary Written Test 2016.
Click here for Telangana SI 2016 Preliminary Question Paper& Key
Telangana SI Question Paper 2016-Telangana Movement
Telangana Movement and State Formation – The idea of Telangana (1948-1970), Mobilization phase (1971-1990), towards formation of Telangana State (1991-2014).
Name the leader, who presided over ‘Telugu Bhasha Samithi’ meeting in July 1955 and asserted that “Culturally Vishalandra was already a reality”.
(1) Konda Venkat Ranga Reddy
(2) Burgula Ramakrishna Rao
(3) Madapati Hanumanth Rao
(4) Mandumula Narsing Rao
To oppose Sanjeeva Reddy ministry in 1963 who said “Andhra Government, seem to be a Government of the Reddys, for the Reddys and by the Reddys” ?
(1) T.N. Sadalakshmi
(2) Konda Laxman Bapuji
(3) S. Nagappa
(4) K. Rajamallu
Before the States Re-organisation Commission many leaders expressed the opinion that the merger of an advanced region like Andhra with a backward region Hyderabad State would lead to
(4) Internal colonization
Which one of the following statements is not correct ?
(1) According to Gentlemen agreement, future recruitment to services will be on the basis of population from both sides.
(2) G.O. 610 was issued to rectify the lapses in implementing the Presidential order and injustice meted out to Telangana people.
(3) According to the Gentlemen agreement the Cabinet will consist of members in proportion of 50 : 50 for Andhra and Telangana respectively.
(4) In 1953 the Government of India constituted State Re-organisation Commission under the Chairmanship of Justice Fazal Ali.
Who was the editor of Telugu version of ‘Meezan’ newspaper ?
(1) Madiraju Koteshwar Rao
(2) Dasharati Rangacharya
(3) Devulapally Ramanuja Rao
(4) Adavi Bapi Raju
The Government of India appointed a committee under the Chairmanship of A.K. Anthony to look into the issues concerning the proposed division of Andhra Pradesh State and to workout the modalities related to the division. The members of the committee are
(1) Digvijaya Singh, Ahmed Patel and Mallikarjuna Kharge
(2) Digvijaya Singh, Veerappa Moily and Gulam Nabi Azad
(3) Digvijaya Singh, Veerappa Moily and Ahmed Patel
(4) Digvijaya Singh, Ahmed Patel and P. Chidambaram
The limited safeguards of employment under mulki would remain in operation in the Telangana Region upto the end of December 1980. In the case of Hyderabad and Secunderabad these safeguards would continue only upto the end of December 1977. According to
(1) Six Point Formula
(2) Eight Point Formula
(3) All Party Accord
(4) Five Point Formula
Which one of the statements is not correct ?
(1) Article 371-‘D’ facilitated for the Zonal system in Andhra Pradesh.
(2) Jayabharat Reddy Committee was appointed in 1984 to enquire into the irregularities under the six point formula and Presidential order.
(3) Kamalanathan and Umapathi Rao were the members in the officers committee.
(4) Abdul Khadar, a senior I.A.S. officer was appointed in 1985 to scruitinize the officers committee report.
Arrange the following statements in a chronological order
(a) Declaration of K.Chandrashekar Rao Fast unto death.
(b) Telangana March to Necklace Road.
(c) Prof. M. Kodand Ram was nominated as convenor for Joint Action Committee (JAC).
(d) Suspension of Telugu Desham Party from Joint Action Committee.
(1) (a), (d), (b), (c)
(2) (a), (c), (b), (d)
(3) (b), (a), (d), (c)
(4) (a), (c), (d), (b)
Which of the following is not correctly matched ?
(1) Lambadi Hakkula Porata Samithi — Bellaiah Naik
(2) Gouda Jana Hakkula Porata Samithi — Elkakatte Vijayakumar Goud
(3) Vaddera Hakkula Porata Samithi — Dubbagatla Narsing Rao
(4) Chakali Hakkula Porata Samithi — Poosapally Saidulu
Telangana SI Preliminary Written Test Syllabus
Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in one paper (three hours duration) as given
Maximum Marks- 200 Marks
Total Number of Questions – 200 (Objective in nature).
Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability (100 Questions)
General Studies (100 Questions)