Vizag Steel Plant invited online applications for the Recruitment of 453 Junior Trainees in various disciplines (Mechanical – 308, Electrical – 105, Electronics & Instrumentation – 40)
Vizag Steel Junior Trainees Written Test to be held on July 22, 2012 (Sunday). The list of eligible candidates for written test will be put on the website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” by July 10, 2012. Candidates who do not receive their Admit Cards by July 16, 2012 should download the same from the website.
Selection Procedure: written test & interview
Vizag Steel Junior Trainees (JT)Written Test 2012:
Written test on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Branch (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation). Candidates shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for interview.
Vizag Steel Junior Trainees Syllabus (Mechanical /Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation)
1. Units of measurement for length, volume and weight.
2. Use of measuring instruments and type of instruments.
3. Types of threads and their specific uses.
4. Types of Gear Teeth and Specific uses.
5. Basic calculation for change gears in lathes to cut different types of thread.
6. Tools for use in lathe, milling machine, shaping machine.
7. Form of bolts and nuts.
8. Types keys and cotter joints and their specific uses.
9. Shaft couplings–types and uses.
10. Belt and Pulleys–types and uses
11. Welding and welded joints.
Maintenance and repairing of measurement instrument, Basic Electrical Engg., Basic Electronics, Motor (AC and DC) concepts, (practical). Domestic and Industrial Wiring, Power System Basics, Transformer System, Basic of Power Electronics, Electrical Drives (maintenance and repairing), Maths, Electrical Drawing.
Electronics and Instrumentation
Maintenance and repairing of measurement devices, TV, Radio, PCB Making, Medical Instrument Repairing, Basic Electrical Engg., Basic Electronic Engg. Maths.